Planner: Feel-Good Goals & Plans - Jungle Mist (undated/blank calendars)
Your time is valuable. It's your most valuable currency. And to plan your life can save you a ton of time that you can then spend with more important things - with your loved ones or taking care of yourself.
This printable feel-good plans and goals -planner can be used as a yearly planner, or as a quarterly planner or you can choose your favorite pages out of the 95 pages, and create smaller planners for projects or for goals you’d like to achieve.
The goals sheets and assess life tool guide you to create actionable steps and stay focused, the habit tracker and sleep log will make sure you're taking care of yourself.
And for you to have a productive and focused life, you'll won't just get the weekly and monthly planner spreads but also quarterly planner pages and year-at-a-glance sheets.
This printable feel-good planner can help you plan a more balanced year with its habit tracker, life assessment worksheet, 3-month mini planners, monthly pages and monthly goals pages.
It's a "blank" planner which means it's undated, so you can start using it at any time of the year and use it over and over again in different projects.
You can print one month, 3 months or a full year at a time, depending on what you need to be planning. And you can even plan your life seasonally: spring, summer, autumn... (psst! planning seasonally is my favorite way of planning my year).
When designing this planner the inspiration came from these words:
Simplicity. Productivity. Prettiness. Good vibes. Ink-friendly. Less is more.
I hope this planner will simplify and prettify your life.
Life is a gift. And you are a gift.
Feel good and simplify your life with SaturdayGift.
Creator of SaturdayGift
- Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).
- Color: Jungle Mist. Beautiful green and gorgeous grey.
- Size: US letter.
- Undated. It can be used over and over again.
- Meant to be printed 2-sided.
- Monthly and weekly spreads are on two pages.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE PLANNER:
- 5 different covers
- Thank you page and instructions
- Year at a glance
- Yearly goals and dreams
- Seasonal planning: 12 week/3 month planner pages
- Quarterly planning: 12 week/3 month planner pages
- Assess life pages
- Monthly goals pages
- Habit tracker
- Sleep log
- Monthly planner spreads: both Sunday-start and Monday-start
- 4 different weekly spreads that can be mixed and matched. (Perfect if you like time blocking)
- Note pages, to-do pages, to-don't pages...
Note: This product is an instant digital download. Nothing will be shipped.
All of the products in the SaturdayGift Shop are digital downloads only.
Some devices like phones and iPads don't allow downloading through a link. I recommend to use your computer to download the files.
*** Unfortunately, I am unable to provide personalized technical help for downloading products because technology differs over devices. ***
But in case you're having trouble downloading your products, here are some quick tips that might help you.
What happens after you purchase a digital product from the SaturdayGift Shop?
- To download the product you purchased you have two ways to download your product:
- After you've purchased the product you'll be directed to a thank you page. There you'll see a box saying "preparing your downloads". If you wait long enough you after the "preparations" are done, you click to download the files.
- You will also receive an email that says "Your downloads are ready". And there you have a button that you can click to download your purchase.
Can't view the PDF file?
- All of the planners, binders and workbooks are sent in a PDF format.
- Most of the computers have Adobe Reader (which is free) or something similar. You'll need a program like that to view a PDF file. If yours doesn't have a program to view PDFs yet, you can download for example Adobe Acrobat Reader free. >>> Google Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Can't open the .ZIP file?
- Some of the products are sent to you as compressed PDF files.
- Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
- Laptop/desktop: Save .zip file to your computer. Right click the file. Choose "Extract All". Or with some computers you can double-click the .zip file and that will extract the files. TIP! If you save the extracted files to iCloud or DropBox then you can easily access the files also on your mobile device.
- On mobile devices: Before you unzip your files on your mobile, check if you need an app to extract your .zip files. If you do need an app to open the .zip files, you can check your app store for File Explorer (free).
Note: I recommend using your computer to download and extract the files.
Can't find the downloads from your computer after you've downloaded them?
- Check My Computer > Downloads OR
- Finder > Downloads OR
- Search the file name (product name) from your computer and locate the file that way
I hope these quick tips helped, and you can start using and enjoying your digital products.