The 10-step method to achieve your goals - printable workbook
Simple 10-page workbook that'll take you through the 10-step method to go from a goal setter to a goal getter!
You'll also get the 10-step method cheatsheet that is the perfect addition to your planner or bullet journal.
Printable workbook (PDF) - digital download - nothing will be shipped.
A Japanese Proverb says: Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
We've all been there. Having an amazing vision about how we would love our lives to be, but we don't take action to actually allow us to have the dream life we are so hoping to have.
And at the same time, we're all also very busy in our lives! So in that sense, we actually do take a lot of action because we have a lot of things we do!
But if there is no vision, we are just mindlessly doing a lot of things that take us nowhere.
So there needs to be both a vision and action to achieve goals.
Dreaming about doing things is equally important as actually doing the things you dream about.
But without action, those dreams might become a nightmare.
So let's not let that happen!
This workbook will guide you to choose one of your dreams and you'll create a mindset (step-by-step) that'll allow you to create actionable steps and stay motivated to achieve your goal.
Are you ready to take your goal setting and goal achieving to the next level? Super! Let's do it!
All of the products in the SaturdayGift Shop are digital downloads only.
Some devices like phones and iPads don't allow downloading through a link. I recommend to use your computer to download the files.
*** Unfortunately, I am unable to provide personalized technical help for downloading products because technology differs over devices. ***
But in case you're having trouble downloading your products, here are some quick tips that might help you.
What happens after you purchase a digital product from the SaturdayGift Shop?
- To download the product you purchased you have two ways to download your product:
- After you've purchased the product you'll be directed to a thank you page. There you'll see a box saying "preparing your downloads". If you wait long enough you after the "preparations" are done, you click to download the files.
- You will also receive an email that says "Your downloads are ready". And there you have a button that you can click to download your purchase.
Can't view the PDF file?
- All of the planners, binders and workbooks are sent in a PDF format.
- Most of the computers have Adobe Reader (which is free) or something similar. You'll need a program like that to view a PDF file. If yours doesn't have a program to view PDFs yet, you can download for example Adobe Acrobat Reader free. >>> Google Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Can't open the .ZIP file?
- Some of the products are sent to you as compressed PDF files.
- Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
- Laptop/desktop: Save .zip file to your computer. Right click the file. Choose "Extract All". Or with some computers you can double-click the .zip file and that will extract the files. TIP! If you save the extracted files to iCloud or DropBox then you can easily access the files also on your mobile device.
- On mobile devices: Before you unzip your files on your mobile, check if you need an app to extract your .zip files. If you do need an app to open the .zip files, you can check your app store for File Explorer (free).
Note: I recommend using your computer to download and extract the files.
Can't find the downloads from your computer after you've downloaded them?
- Check My Computer > Downloads OR
- Finder > Downloads OR
- Search the file name (product name) from your computer and locate the file that way
I hope these quick tips helped, and you can start using and enjoying your digital products.