BUNDLE: Feel-Good Goals & Plans -Planner Bundle (Blank calendars)
Regular price $57.00
All three printable Feel-Good Goals and Plans planners bundled together.
Your time is valuable. And to plan your life and be focused on your goals can save you a ton of time that you can then spend with more important things – with your loved ones or taking extra good care of yourself.
These printable feel-good plans and goals -planners can be used as a yearly planner, or as a quarterly planner or you can choose your favorite pages out of the 95 pages, and create smaller planners for projects or for goals you’d like to achieve.
The goals sheets and assess life tool guide you to create actionable steps and stay focused, the habit tracker and sleep log will make sure you're taking care of yourself.
And for you to have a productive and focused life, you'll won't just get the weekly and monthly planner spreads but also quarterly planner pages and year-at-a-glance sheets.
Here are a few sample pages of the green planner:
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES ALL THREE FEEL-GOOD GOALS AND PLANS -PLANNERS.
More information on each planner:
- Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).
- Colors: beige (Satin Linen), pink (Cotton Candy) and green (Jungle Mist).
- Size: US letter.
- Undated. Can be used over and over again.
- NOTE! Monthly and weekly spreads are on two pages.
What's inside each planner:
- 4 different covers
- Thank you page and instructions
- Year at a glance
- Goals and dreams
- Seasonal planning: 12 week/3 month planner pages
- Monthly pages: Assess life, monthly goals, habit tracker, sleep log.
- Monthly planner spreads: both Sunday-start and Monday-start
- 4 different weekly spreads that can be mixed and matched.
- Note pages, to-do pages, to-don't pages...
Note: These products are an instant digital download. Nothing will be shipped.
All of the products in the SaturdayGift Shop are digital downloads only.
Some devices like phones and iPads don't allow downloading through a link. I recommend to use your computer to download the files.
*** Unfortunately, I am unable to provide personalized technical help for downloading products because technology differs over devices. ***
But in case you're having trouble downloading your products, here are some quick tips that might help you.
What happens after you purchase a digital product from the SaturdayGift Shop?
- To download the product you purchased you have two ways to download your product:
- After you've purchased the product you'll be directed to a thank you page. There you'll see a box saying "preparing your downloads". If you wait long enough you after the "preparations" are done, you click to download the files.
- You will also receive an email that says "Your downloads are ready". And there you have a button that you can click to download your purchase.
Can't view the PDF file?
- All of the planners, binders and workbooks are sent in a PDF format.
- Most of the computers have Adobe Reader (which is free) or something similar. You'll need a program like that to view a PDF file. If yours doesn't have a program to view PDFs yet, you can download for example Adobe Acrobat Reader free. >>> Google Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Can't open the .ZIP file?
- Some of the products are sent to you as compressed PDF files.
- Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
- Laptop/desktop: Save .zip file to your computer. Right click the file. Choose "Extract All". Or with some computers you can double-click the .zip file and that will extract the files. TIP! If you save the extracted files to iCloud or DropBox then you can easily access the files also on your mobile device.
- On mobile devices: Before you unzip your files on your mobile, check if you need an app to extract your .zip files. If you do need an app to open the .zip files, you can check your app store for File Explorer (free).
Note: I recommend using your computer to download and extract the files.
Can't find the downloads from your computer after you've downloaded them?
- Check My Computer > Downloads OR
- Finder > Downloads OR
- Search the file name (product name) from your computer and locate the file that way
I hope these quick tips helped, and you can start using and enjoying your digital products.